SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System used to store and maintain company’s data in order to provide day to day business operations and customer relations. It is one of the leading ERP systems with a growing market share and in-demand trend for many of Accenture’s clients. Migration of company’s data to SAP requires an understanding of various IT tools and business processes. Data migration developers will work closely with Data Services, LSMW, MySQL, SAP HANA and other technologies, but we value logic and analytical thinking more than pre-existing experience in our candidates. These technologies can be used in a variety of ways that are not limited to data migration such as process improvement, automation, optimization, data management etc.
SAP Data management and Data Migration are hot and growing fields. By becoming skilled in these areas, you will be ready to help clients become more effective and provide better service to their customers.
- learn the fundamentals of SAP Data, it’s characteristics and role in business processes
- obtain theoretical and practical skills in working with data migration tools;
- learn basics of SQL programming language;
- practice working individually and in teams;
- use Agile methodologies;
- build your logical and troubleshooting skills;
You will work with one of the leading migration tools – Data Services, as a developer you will work closely with SAP, MS Excel, SQL, LSMQ and other technologies.
APPLY UNTIL: March 13, 2020